Integration Consultant – API / ESB / MuleSoft – Sydney
This is a great chance to join our quick growing company that has been awarded by MuleSoft as the top delivery partner in the Asia-Pac Region.
We have grown to over 130 people in just 2 years, and we expect to double again in the next 12 months.
The role will see you working on emerging technologies across Application Services Governance, Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) and Hybrid Integration Platforms
You should be a highly ambitious Integration Consultant with a combination of experience in MuleSoft scoping, design and development. You will be working with a senior integration team of technical architects and developers as well as C-Level Management.
The role is within a highly collaborative development environment that promotes creativity and technical ownership.
As a Mulesoft Integration Consultant, you can expect to earn a competitive salary as well as a number of significant benefits and add-ons.
This role is central to this MuleSoft Partner team and will drive customer satisfaction. It will be key to the business, explaining technical issues to a variety of audiences, including business stakeholders, vendors and experienced software developers/architects.
You will be part of large client engagements, work with MuleSoft management, help mentor the Sydney based team and work closely with C-Level Management.
- Gather and analyse requirements and provide technical advice and best practices with respect to integration development and implementation
- Work with teams in Australia, Singapore and Manila – work with senior management to achieve company goals
- Provide solution and integration development using MuleSoft including requirements, functional specs, design, custom development, integration, testing, and deployment
- Strong Integration / SOA / API and ESB background
- Good knowledge across the various middleware and integration platforms / frameworks – e.g. MuleSoft (highly desired), SOA, EAI, APIs, ESB, Hybrid Integration, Tibco, Boomi, Axway, webMethods, Mule ESB, AnyPoint & Websphere useful
- Cloud technology, SAAS, IAAS, iPAAS, CRM etc
- SOA architecture, Webservices, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL and CICD
- Stakeholder, Pre-Sales, RFT and POC experience useful
- Mule ESB 3.x or Mule ESB 4 experience useful
- Specialised training and career advancement opportunities, as well as a fast paced, fun and energetic environment.
- MuleSoft Certification Training program – Class based and on-the-job training given
- Yearly Company holiday / Trip to Manila
- Mule 4 Certification MCD, through to MCIA / MCA / MCPA
If interested, please apply directly to this job advertisement. For further details, contact Mich at [email protected]