A message from Steve Wilson, CEO at WhiteSky Labs
Over the past six years at WhiteSky Labs, we have built the leading full-service MuleSoft consultancy in the APAC and ANZ region – with a world class team in the Philippines supporting our every move.
Today, we close a chapter on our journey and are very excited to begin writing a new chapter as part of Capgemini, one of the global leaders in systems integration and professional services.
I would like to take the opportunity to personally communicate some of the key aspects of the acquisition and underscore what it means for us moving forward as one with Capgemini:
- Scale matters – as our industry and customers face an unprecedented period of change, especially during the current global COVID-19 situation, scaling to meet their needs here and across the globe has never been a higher priority. We’re here to help, now strengthened with the backing and added expertise of Capgemini, one of the world’s leading professional services firms.
- Focus matters – together we are one of the world’s largest services firms focused solely on the Salesforce and MuleSoft ecosystem. This means deeper expertise and resources across every major geography – WhiteSky Labs is a leader in ANZ and APAC, and Capgemini is a leader in both the US and EMEA regions.
- APIs matter – APIs are at the nexus of digital transformation. The acquisition was driven by the significant global opportunity in API-driven application and data networking. As a part of Capgemini, we are now able to broaden our core focus from MuleSoft and address the broader digital transformation needs of any business or government entity.
- Multi-shoring matters – Together, Capgemini and WhiteSky will be able to offer more dedicated resources onshore, nearshore, and offshore giving customers great flexibility and enabling significant cost reduction in the execution of both strategy and delivery. This adds up to having the most efficient and effective MuleSoft delivery engine in the world.
- Values matter – WhiteSky Labs and Capgemini share the same core values, passion and drive for excellence. I would like to assure you that you will still receive the same high standards of service and technical expertise, augmented by Capgemini’s portfolio of full service offerings.
I would like to personally thank you and your team for both your support and faith in WhiteSky Labs. We’re thrilled to be joining Capgemini and excited to be able to create even greater value for our customers.
In the coming few weeks, both Steve Wilson, CEO of WhiteSky Labs and Olaf Pietschner, CEO and Managing Director of Capgemini ANZ, will jointly reach out directly to introduce themselves and answer any questions you may have.
Please reach out with any questions – we’re happy to help, as always.
Steve Wilson – CEO WhiteSky Labs