MyntA One-Stop FinTech Shop Evolves From Point-to-Point to API-Led Connectivity
Mynt is a FinTech partnership between Globe Telecom, the Ayala Corporation and Ant Financial. Based in the Philippines, Mynt has a potential market of over 100 million people, including many who do not have a bank account. Mynt is committed to exploring innovative and non-traditional avenues towards microfinance, leveraging telecommunications infrastructure and mobile money platforms.
Key service offerings include GCash and Fuse Lending. GCash enables domestic and international payments as well as online payments and mobile money, enabling consumers to use their smartphones to easily pay bills and conveniently purchase goods. Fuse offers personal and business loans to Filipinos without bank accounts using mobile technology to provision both short and long-term loans.
• Mynt had many legacy systems that needed to talk to each other
• Building point-to-point integrations were too tedious and built up technical debt
• New products had to be introduced at an increasingly rapid pace
• The technology needed to be upgraded without affecting business as usual
• Improved customer experiences and satisfaction
• On-boarding major new partners – including Facebook – in record time
• Launching new product offerings as demanded by the market
• Increased agility – changes happen 4x faster at 25% of the previous cost
To learn how WhiteSky Labs using the MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform solved Mynt’s Challenges, click the link below to download the complete Mynt case study.
For more info on this call +61 2 8004 7404 or email: [email protected]